Support Area is born to increase your productivity, by focusing on your project.
Community Support Service
The goal is to give to each user the whole community experience. The community support channels are the following:
- Support Forum (forum.bertos.org)
- With the forum is easier for users to find information and ask for help. There you can also find two special sections dedicated to feature request and to announce your own BeRTOS project!
- Online Documentation (doc.bertos.org)
- Documentation provides a fast and simple way to deepen any function, algorithm or driver you need in a BeRTOS project, thanks to a smart sorting by release. Contributions are welcome, just send your modifications to email@example.com.
- Developers' Site (dev.bertos.org) + Mailing List
- On the developers website you will find all the information needed to contribute to BeRTOS development, to check milestones, to report bugs, to view the changelog and to deepen all the details of each feature. You can also join our dev mailing list to follow the development process and the design decisions taken by the maintainers.
Premium Support Service
All premium support service are provided both in english and italian language in order to improve integration in all company need the services.
With Develer's professional support services, you have a good combination of online help, phone help and the possibility to forward bugs directly to the BeRTOS' engineering team.
If you need commercial support on BeRTOS you can choose one of the following solutions:
- BeRTOS Ticketing
- The essential support for every company, it grants access to mail tickets with guaranteed minimum reply time.
- BeRTOS Code & Deploy
- This service is dedicated to companies which develop applications with BeRTOS, job orders included. An expert BeRTOS developer from Develer will give you direct support, also directly at your office.
→ Choose the most appropriate premium support for your company.
Fixed cost porting
Develer offers a fixed cost porting service to include your CPU into BeRTOS supported list in an easy and affordable manner.
Once we get a port request, we will evaluate its feasibility in a few days and you will be contacted for confirmation. The porting will be ready in 60 days from your initial request.
→ Request a porting for your CPU.
By registering to Develer's advanced support services you will have online assistance, phone assistance and the possibility to report bugs directly to our BeRTOS engineering team.
→ Register to our courses to improve your productivity with BeRTOS.